Girls from all around the world are now obsessed with Korean and Japanese beauty trends and products. Along with Korean and Japanese dresses, makeup items and skincare products are gaining fame. In many countries, following Korean and Japanese beauty standards is becoming a trend. Most Korean and Japanese skincare products are well known for their quality. The products can work like magic.
Advantages Of Using Japanese Rice Face Masks
Let’s talk about one of the most famous beauty products in Japan. That is a rice face mask. There are many types of face masks available around us, for example, charcoal face masks, glowing face masks, and many more. Japanese rice face masks have many advantages. Here’s the list of the benefits one can experience by using it.
- Rice Face masks help to moisturize the skin as well as they can brighten the skin. You will get a dewy glow after using it.
- Suppose you have dry skin or skin with rough patches. Then rice face masks are the best thing you should use. It can make skin incredibly soft.
- Oil is bad for our skin. It blocks pores and causes breaking out. And rice collects excess fat from our skin. And it doesn’t make out skin dry.
- Rice Face masks are perfect for people who have sensitive skin. It contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Due to the presence of pores, our skin doesn’t look even. But rice face masks can minimize the pores present in our skin. It also gives our face a matte complexion.
- It improves the overall blood flow to the skin and improves elasticity and skin firmness.
- Last but not least, rice face masks contain rice, and rice has ferulic acid. And ferulic acid is an antioxidant. It can protect your skin from free radicals. And we all know that free radicals are harmful to our bodies and skin.
How To Make Rice Face Masks At Home
Making your face masks at home is fun. Moreover, you can make the famous rice face mask at home. To make your rice face masks, you will need rice, honey, and milk. All the ingredients are present in everyone’s house. Or you can buy it from any nearby shop. Follow the following steps to make the perfect face masks.
- Three teaspoons of boiled rice
- Two teaspoons of honey
- One tablespoon of milk
In a blender, you will mix them all. Or you can use a fork to mash the rice into a smooth paste. After making the soft paste, add honey and then milk slowly. Make sure your mask doesn’t become too watery. It should be a thick paste.
Rice face masks are very hydrating. The honey present in the show itself has many advantageous properties. For example, honey is full of vitamin B and, vitamin B can prevent breaking out. And milk provides e glow to the skin.
Making your own rice face masks is cheaper as well as you can make sure it doesn’t contain any sort of chemicals.