We all have at least one scar on our bodies. And most cases, we have spots since childhood. During childhood, most of us fell during playing. Different people have different opinions about scars. Some people think of it as a mark of pride. But the majority of the people feel insecure about it and want to get removed as quickly as possible.
To remove a scar, you first have to know the types of the spot you want to get removed. For example, there are four types of scars. And the names of the types of scars are:
- Atrophic scars
- Hypertrophic scars
- Keloid Scars
- Contracture scar
Typically you can remove scars by the use of medical techniques. But the methods can be pretty expensive. So there are some home remedies you can try to clear your blemishes.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is best for removing any scar or dark marks from our skin. It also improves the overall condition of the skin, and it gives a glow to your skin. There are certain steps you have to follow while using Aloe Vera on the scar.
- At first, you have to remove the dark green “skin.” And you must remove it from the flatter part of an aloe vera leaf.
- Then you will have to use a spoon to scoop out the light green gel.
- Using a circular motion, you will have to rub the aloe vera gel directly on the scar.
- Leave it on the scar for half an hour. Then using fresh, cool water, wash the gel off.
- Repeat the whole procedure two times a day.
- Vitamin E
For this remedy, you need to buy vitamin E capsules. You can find vitamin E capsules from any drug store. Here are the steps you have to follow while using Vitamin E capsules to remove your scar.
- For one scar, you have to use one whole vitamin E capsule. So you have to cut one Vitamin E capsule, then you have to squeeze the oil. Apply the oil on the scar. If you have a more prominent spot, you can use two tablets at a time for full coverage.
- Massage the oil around the oil thoroughly for 10 minutes.
- After massaging for 10 minutes, leave the oil for 20 more minutes.
- Wash the area with warm water and repeat the whole thing for minimum of three times a day
Honey has a considerable number of suitable properties. For example, it can help with acne-prone skin because it is consists of natural antibacterial properties. Honey is full of vitamin B. And vitamin B is helpful in removing scars.
- Before going to sleep, you have to apply a layer of honey to your scar. It might feel sticky, but it works like magic.
- To make sure the honey doesn’t flow off, you will wrap the area with a bandage. And leave it overnight.
- In the morning, unwrap the bandage and wash the area with warm water. Do the same thing every night.
All these remedies will take time to show the ultimate results. So you must be patient and keep doing the remedies.